01.06.12 @ 09:50
UK AD & Biogas 4-5 July 2012 - 'AD: Your Missing Link'
The UK' s only dedicated anaerobic digestion and biogas trade show!
The Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Association's (ADBA) third annual trade show and conference, UK AD & Biogas 2012 will this year focus specifically on demonstrating where anaerobic digestion can offer the best benefits to Local Authorities, and the food and farming industries.
Showcasing why AD is the missing link to achieving maximum waste and resource management, climate-smart farming and sustainable food production, this event will show not only how beneficial the integration of AD can be but how it can be most successfully achieved.
- A two-day exhibition showcasing over 200 exhibitors
- A two-day conference: ???Getting Value from Your Food Waste??? (4 July) and 'The Business Case for On-Farm AD' (5 July)
- 22 free seminars and workshops
- NEW: Free professional clinics (legal, finance and farming)
- NEW: Site visits
- NEW: The first ever UK AD & Biogas Industry Awards, 4 July
- Live kit at the show, including a biogas tractor and a biomethane upgrading station
- FREE entry and reduced rates to the conference for farmers, local authorities, food & drink processors, manufacturers, retailers, ADBA members and exhibitors*
- SPECIAL OFFER: FARMERS and LOCAL AUTHORITIES receive free membership with ADBA until 30 September 2012 when you book a conference ticket. Please contact ADBA on T 02031 764 415 to find out more.
- Please call ADBA on T 02031 764 415 to receive your discount code for free entry to the exhibition and reduced conference rates.
NEW OFFER: FARMERS and LOCAL AUTHORITIES receive free membership with ADBA until 30 September 2012 when you book a conference ticket. Please contact ADBA on T 02031 764 415 to find out more.
For a full conference and seminar programme, info on who is exhibiting and a link to register, please visit www.adbiogas.co.uk